Housing Development: Legal
The goal of the legal team is to work with development partners to closing gap financing loans and grants awarded by the OHFA Board in an expedient manner. Before submitting the required documentation for closing, owners must have a fully executed Funding Agreement and/or Commitment Letter from the Office of Planning, Preservation, and Development.
The closing process and timelines are the same for either program.
Closing Checklists for HDAP and HDL Projects
- Project-Specific Closing Conditions (55 KB Adobe PDF File)
- Closing Procedures (57 KB Word File)
- HDAP Closing Checklist (75 KB Word File)
- HDL Construction – Permanent Closing Checklist (80 KB Word File)
- HDL Permanent Closing Checklist (88 KB Word File)
NOTE: Legal documents are provided for information only. Unless approved, OHFA will not accept OHFA's legal documents drafted by another entity.
Any questions related to closing an award should be directed to:
Ohio Housing Finance Agency
57 East Main St.
Columbus, OH 43215
Contact Debbie Macioce